NETeller is a secure online money transfer service that is popular among slots players all over the world. Most of well-known casinos online offer payment options with this company. Opening a NETeller account is very simple and a great solution for you who loves playing slots online and would like to have a great and quick deposit option.
You can deposit and withdraw funds from NETeller to your online casino account over the Internet in just a few seconds. Transfers with this online payment method are not only quick and easy. Another great advantage is that all your financial information remains confidential. This deposit method is somewhat similar to the other e-wallet solutions such as Skrill and PayPal.
NETEller deposits and fees
Please note that NETeller deposits might not be available for your first ever deposit at some online casinos, however you might be able to use it for your second and subsequent deposits.
You can fund your NETeller Account using your credit card, debit card or bank transfer. All card deposits are processed in real time, giving you instant access to funds. Bank transfers may be subject to a local clearing delay and may take up to five calendar days to credit your account.
There are no fees on regular deposits made with this online payment method. Online casinos that claim that there a fees and retain a percentage of the money you deposited are just not being fair to you.
So you are planning making a casino deposit with NETeller? Here comes a quick guide on how you making deposit into your online casino account using this payment option:
If you do not yet have a NETeller account:
- Visit their page and click Join for free in the centre of the page
- Follow the instructions you see on your screen.
Once you have opened a e-wallet account containing funds:
- Visit the My Account page at your casino online and click Deposit.
- Choose the NETeller-option in the list of available options that your casino is offering.
- Select regular deposit (credit, debit card or bank transfer)
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer from your e-wallet account to your online casino account.
- Enter your Account and Secure ID so that you sign in
- Review your transaction and click Confirm button.
- Play your favourite online slots. Now you have money in your online casino account.
NETeller Deposit Problems
If you have problems depositing to your NETeller account, first please check that you have entered your details correctly on the site, and that you are entering your password details accurately. Then, please contact the company directly. They will be able to advise you further as they would not let your online casino know of the reason of your NETeller deposit problems, due to Data Protection legislation and internal rules.
Note, that we at SirSlot.com also have written and published other articles on the subject of casino deposit and withdrawal issues – about regular Problems with Deposit and Withdrawal and what the solution might be if you get a message Withdrawal Failed. Reading these articles might help you in case you are having problems with your withdrawal.