If you have problems with your online casino withdrawal, there are a number of reasons this could be happening. You should always be shown this reason when you attempt to withdraw. The most common reasons for why you may not be able to withdraw are listed below:
- You are trying to withdraw bonus funds or have a wagering requirement on your account.
Certain bonuses, including the Welcome bonus, apply restrictions on your account limiting your ability to withdraw until the wagering requirement is met. The Withdrawal page will show how much of the Wagering Requirement you have left as well as how to clear it.
- Your email address has not been verified.If you are having difficulties receiving the verification email, please check your spam or junk folder as some email providers may automatically redirect it there. If you are still not able to verify your email address, please contact your online casino.
- Some of your account details need to be verified.An email will have been sent to you detailing what is needed to verify your account. If you have not received this notification, you may need to check your spam or junk folder.
- Your registered card has expired. You will not be able to withdraw to a Credit or Debit Card that has expired. If the long number of your Debit or Credit card has remained the same, you can update the expiry date by signing in to your online casino and editing profile data. Once the details have been updated, you’ll be able to withdraw to your card. If the number has changed, you might need to contact support team in order to be sure about the rules at the specific online casino, as they differ.
- Your bank account is registered on another account at the same casino. Unfortunately, it is often not possible to register a bank account on more than one online casino account to withdraw. If your bank details are already registered you will receive an error message. You will need to use an alternative withdrawal method instead. If you have no other way of withdrawing, call your casino and ask them what the options are.
In some cases, you can use a third party’s bank account with their permission, but please be aware that these details, including the third-party’s details will need to be verified.
- You are trying to withdraw less than the minimum amount. Every online casino sets a minimum amount for withdrawals. It can be £5, 10 or 20, but most of the casinos online that we are aware of use £10 or €10.