If you play slots at online casinos, you know that it usually takes approximately 24 hrs til your withdrawal request is getting approved by casino management. Of course, you would like to receive your withdrawal faster; however the casinos are obliged to check your payout requests manually. There’s no way of speeding up this. Our recommendation to you is to test playing slots at 5-6 different casinos in order to find the one that approves your winnings quicker than the others so that you select it next time for fast casino withdrawal.
Fast online casino withdrawal
After 24 hrs have passed, everything is up to you or rather on the withdrawal method you have chosen. How long it will take for the funds to reach you varies a lot between different payment options. If you are smart, you deposit and withdraw funds with the fastest payout method. Select the right payout method for fast online casino withdrawal! This will make your life much easier!
Here comes the list of different withdrawal options you have when you play slots online ranked from the slowest to the fastest:
- Cheque: up to 10 working days.
- Bank: 3-5 working days.
- Visa and Mastercard Cards: 1-5 working days.
- Paypal and Neteller: almost instantly, once the casino approved your withdrawal request
Needless to say that Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not counted as working days. So receiving a fast online casino withdrawal if you request it on Christmas Eve is impossible.
To see when you should get your money all you need to do is to login in to your online casino account and visit your Withdrawal History. Access your History page to check when your withdrawal was requested, the method you used and its current status. Some online casinos include information about estimated withdrawal arrival. The information in Withdrawal History should, though, give you all information you need in order to estimate when your withdrawal of winnings will arrive from your online casino – without any estimations regarding withdrawal arrival made by your casino.
You can see what the different withdrawal status options at most of casinos online stand for here:
- Pending – This status is being shown in case your withdrawal request still hasn’t been checked by the staff and/or hasn’t been sent to your bank/e-wallet by your online casino yet.
- Success – This status normally means that the funds have already been sent to you by the casino. All you have to do is waiting for your money to arrive.
- Cancelled – You see this status if you have cancelled your withdrawal and the money you intended to withdraw from the online casino have been returned to your casino balance.
- Failed – Unfortunately, your withdrawal request has failed. The money should have been returned to your online player balance.